Friday, March 28, 2008

Blanket Squares

Greetings from Quitman, TX. This is a cloudy, 65 deg morning with birds singing, waiting for the rains. Altogether a beautiful spring morning in East Texas.

I have been knitting dishcloth patterns as blanket squares for baby blankets. I use Bernat CottonTots yarn and knit the squares about 8.5 - 9" square. These are gifted to mothers, grandmothers and aunts of new babies for them to assemble into a blanket. It is a fun way to knit different patterns. These square all have a baby theme or a Texas theme.
These two are the Baby Feet Cloth & the Star Cloth from KnittingKnonsense.



These are the Cowboy Boot Cloth & the Cowboy Hat Cloth from Vicki's Designs.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I always loved Rhonda's patterns of the feet and others, but I haven't seen the cowboy stuff, I need to go check out her stuff.

Thanks for playing on my blog contest. I'll let you know if you win the prize,

I'll add you to my Ravelry friends as well.