Friday, March 21, 2008

Intro To Me & My Blog

I have a passion for knitting and talking about knitting so blogging should come naturally to me. Combine that with my love of traveling in our motorhome so I get to knit in many different places, meet other knitters all over the US and visit interesting yarn shops, it is a totally win-win situation. I have explored the internet and saved so many patterns that I could knit for the rest of my life without duplicating anything. The really hard thing is to decide just which one to knit next. I spent most of 2007 knitting family gifts for Christmas presents so I am dedicating 2008 to knitting anything I want, especially for ME.

This pillow cover is an adaptation of a knitting chart from http://www.vickimeldrum.com/FreePatterns.html . The back of the pillow is in two pieces to make removal for laundry easy.

No comments: