Monday, August 25, 2008

The Goodies!

Friday, 8/15, we arrived at Mother's in mid-afternoon. After visiting a little bit, I wanted to start the piles of laundry we had accumulated. I raised the garage door to go out to the rv parked in the driveway and saw a Fedex truck parked across the end of the drive. I went dancing & skipping down the drive and met the drived as he started around his truck. I said, "It's for me! It's for me!" He made a production of reading the label. Then I snatched the box from his hands as he laughed and headed back to his truck. The laundry was forgotton as I dashed back in the house and ripped open the box. There was a note inside that said,

"Congratulations, Pat!

We are so happy to award you this prize and want to thank you for making our first challenge a success. We are looking forward to see what you will craft in the future!

The CraftStylish Team"

Now on to the goodies: Lantern Moon Ebony 10" needles size 6; Lantern Moon Destiny 26" circulars size 8; Lantern Moon silk needle case in Jade & Chocolate with 9 sleeves for straight needles, eight pockets for circulars and a zipper pocket for 'stuff''; 6 nifty-doodle Taunton Press crafting books and a magazine: $50 gift certificate from Fabric.com; Craftstylish.com canvas type fabric tote bag about 15"x15"x3.5" deep.




3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

yeah I would have danced to the truck and snatched that package too. Very nice.

Keith'n'Dinah said...

What a great 'haul'!!! Congrats on your WIN!

Shea said...

Wow that's really cool. I'm so jealous!

Maybe you'll win my contest too. :) Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog.

Shea