Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not Much Knitting Going On

I have been such a slacker on the knitting side. When it is dark and gloomy or I don't want to be out in the sunshine, I am more in the mood to wander around the www looking at what other people have knit or read blogs. I have one of DD's slippers sewn up and one partially sewn. Guess I am dreading the felting in a commercial washer experience. Anyway, been dragging my feet terribly. Hate to have winter over before she gets them.

What I have been having fun doing is exploring the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. We love getting out and seeing what this area is like in the winter. I've written about it and linked to some photos if you want to share our experience. http://yarningdowntheroad.blogspot.com/2009/01/enjoying-rio-grande-valley.html

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I hope you get those slippers done. I have a pair ready to felt myself... I think I might knit up a couple more and then felt them all together.