Friday, January 16, 2009

Reading Not Knitting

I haven't been reading much for the past several months but I am in the mood for it now. Today I finished Maggie Sefton's "Needled to Death" that I started more than a month ago. I enjoy this mystery series and it makes me want to get the next book. This one was the 2nd book in the series so there are more to read. Many of the scenes take place in a real yarnshop, Lambspun of Colorado, in Fort Collins CO. I am looking forward to a personal visit to see this wonderful shop.

The book was copyrighted in 2005 so the fun furs and supersoft fuzzy yarns that were new then are a bit dated now. There is a sleeveless shell knitting pattern included that should be a quick knit.

If you haven't been reading any of the cozy knitting mysteries, this series, beginning with "Knit One, Kill Two", would be a good one to start with.

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I have actually wanted to read this series, I may have to check out paperback swap to see if the whole series is available.

Crochetoholic said...

I have read this book and just got her newest one, A Killer Stitch, great series, have you read Hooked on Murder?