Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sock Yarn In My Future!

I enjoy following some blogs and just occasionally dropping in on some. Well, one of the blogs that I started following in January 09 is Patt's Creations Madness http://pattscreationsmadness.blogspot.com/ . I joined as a follower before I even read that she was having a blog contest. I got the message today that I had won her contest for signup as a follower. The random number generator picked my number and I am going to get some KnitPicks Felici sock yarn! http://www.knitpicks.com/Felici%20Self%20Striping%20Sock%20Yarn_YD5420165.html

The hard part was selecting a color. Wow, they are so beautiful. I finally decided on Aquarium since I have not knit any socks in the greens colorway. That will mean my "prize" socks are unique and extra special. Thank you, Patt.

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

That aquarium color is wonderful. I can't wait to see how it knits up. Congrats

Carol said...

Congratulations! What a lovely colorway.

BJ said...

And it really is your lucky day.... see my blog post dated today ;-