Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday Musings

I am trying to be a better blogger and have been reading other blogs for inspiration. Wow, are there some good writers and photographers on the internet! Some make me smile and some make me think, some inspire and some make me feel like I've had a good visit with a friend. What more could you ask for to go with your coffee in the mornings?

One blog I came across that matches my interest in knitting and in reading is called Elevenses. For January she is having a contest to name your favorite character from literature. She has a bunch of great prizes, too. Check it out at: http://timeforelevenses.blogspot.com/2009/01/competition.html

Knitting calls but housework calls louder. Blah!

4 comments:

Patt said...

I just entered the contest and I let her know I came from your site!!

Aunt Kathy said...

I entered this contest too but haven't blogged about it yet. Nice idea for a contest

Renna said...

What a neat contest, and the comments on it are so fun to read. Thank you for sharing!

PS-Just to let you know, your link to the contest is not clickable, as it has http in there twice.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I entered it from Patt's blog it was fun to name my fav laura ingalls wilder little house on the prairie:) Hugs Darcy