Monday, June 15, 2009

It's About Time

I posted some pictures of my completed socks! They were completed more than a month ago but I never got life in the right alignment to get photos taken, good internet connection for upload and the mental oomph to write a blog post. How's that for a sob story?

The yarn is the one I won from Patt's Creations Madness blog contest http://pattscreationsmadness.blogspot.com/ It is KnitPicks Felici in Aquarium colorway, just perfect for cheery summer socks.

The pattern is Twists and Ribs Socks by Lisa Rosen which is a free Ravelry pattern. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/twists-and-ribs-socks

Now, if I'm lucky, I'll be able to get my act together to show some of the other knitting I've been doing.

3 comments:

Mortaine said...

Those are just lovely! Nice and long, too!

Becky said...

Glad to see you are still breathing AND knitting. I guess you are the model?

Patt said...

Wow those socks are beautiful. you did a super job on them. glad you won the contest!!