Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Already!

I resolve, resolve, resolve to be a more regular blogger in this fresh, brand-spankin' new year.  From the time I was a child I wanted to write books.  As an adult, I have a better perspective on book writing, it is WORK!  Just writting a blog is a commitment of time & effort.  Guess I have hang over issues from writing those school English essays that had to be written, proofed, corrected, amended and then submitted for grading.  I know in my innermost being that a blog post does not have to be perfect, but then what if I don't have anything interesting to say or show? 

We are settled in the heart of the Texas Alps country.  Alpine, TX is one of our favorite places and we intend to spend the winter here.  I plan to get lots of knitting done and maybe get a pattern or two finished and posted.  Please don't hold your breath!

Happy New Year!  May 2011 be the best year ever for you.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yay! An update from you. Glad to know where you are and hope 2011 is a good year for all. Yes, I know your thoughts about blogging, writing books, whatever. Bigger chore in our minds than is actual. Takes a lot of time and commitment and leaving off a lot else. My trouble is I like to do too many things---which ones to eliminate is my problem.

Knitrageous said...

Very happy to hear that news Pat! Love reading your blog.

Mr Mrs Crafty RVing said...

Thats great you that you'll be bloggin more. I try my best to keep up with the flow of the blogger world. But I love it. Cant wait to see you your future project pictures and all on here. Welcome back...