Friday, June 17, 2011

Candid Camera

Last Friday Ron and I met my sister, Cathy, and her daughter, Kim, in Alamogordo for lunch and visiting.  Ron started the photo-taking by using his iPad to snap one to email to Mother.  Pretty good picture for a photographer who is still learning which buttons to push.
Then, since Cathy was chilly in the restaurant, it was birthday present time.  I didn't get out my camera and didn't realize that Kim had her trusty phone camera at hand and was snapping away.
I have been trying to think of a good caption for this photo.  I was not thinking any negative thoughts or had any bad vibes from Cathy so have no idea of the "why" of my expression.
.


Kim's camera kept snapping.






Finally before we had our final hugs, Ron used our camera to snap one.

Oh, and Kim will soon be celebrating her birthday and she got a present, too.  I didn't get a photo of her with her market bag but Kim snapped one when she got home.

No comments: