Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dreaming

Yes, I am dreaming of a short, petite body and wee size 6 feet.  The never-ending blue sweater finally has a body off the needles.  Didn't think I would ever get it long enough.  Now, the sleeves are very slowly growing.

The latest socks are about 1/2" from starting the heel gussets.  These size 10 feet are just too long.  Oh well, I have a good understanding!

I can't just have 2 projects on the needles.  Startitis hit and so I cast on the Diagonal Lace Scarf using linen yarn.  It is rather stiff to knit with but is so soft after washing it.  This photo shows the color the best.

I won't even begin to count the other unfinished projects hiding among the stash yarn.

1 comment:

MoCookbooksEtc said...

Nice sweater, but I'm really loving those socks too! I'll be knitting some socks in July. Wish me luck!