Sunday, February 19, 2012

Knitting in 2012

Wow, I had not realized that I hadn't posted anything since New Year's.  Lazy me.  I have been knitting, though, along with having fun in the Dickinson-Galveston area.  Got to have a January meetup with Carrie K and Billie Rae at Park Avenue Yarns in League City.  Great yarn shop and a wonderful place to sit & knit. 

In February Billie Rae, Mary Kay and I met at a Galveston coffee shop for knitting fun.  You just can't beat the laid-back resort feel of Galveston.  Relaxing visiting, knitting and good coffee make for a great afternoon.

Pat, Billie Rae and Mary Kay in Galveston

At the Mardi Gras parades I was so glad I had knit Beverly's Earwarmer.  I used LionBrand Woolease and love the soft feel.

Here are a few more photos of finished projects in 2012.
Patriotic Coasters

Podster Mitts

Fiesta Coasters





1 comment:

Knitrageous said...

You have been busy! I'm envious of you knitting it up with friends! I miss those days!