Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Corrected title:  Hair Yesterday, Gone Today

Almost two years of growing out my hair was interesting and a challenge to see what I could do with the mop.  But I discovered that my hair was disclipine challenged with a strong will and a tendency to wild and unruly behavior.  It became a fight to see who or what would win in the battle to stay out of my face and look neat when I left the house.  So, I pulled rank and headed for a beauty salon.  The sissors determined the winner of the battle.

Back to the "wash'n wear" styles that are so practical for my lifestyle. 

Now I can get back to knitting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There i the Pat I know and Love!!! Love the short hair!

Always Alice said...

Looking good Pat....

Anonymous said...

I love it! You look younger with it short!

Bev said...

It looks great!

Merry Karma said...

Love the new do! It is quite becoming on you.

Ruby said...

I love the new do, you are gorgeous that way. But I am partial to the short do style. I have been that way for years and would not go back for love or money. Some days I think bald is beautiful. I did that for months when a dear friend underwent chemo and it was different. But long do styles, not going there.