Sunday, August 5, 2012

Birthday Yarn

Well, yarn bought on my birthday mini-yarn crawl.  I really didn't have but one yarn and pattern match in mind but the other two yarns just had to come home with me!  The one I wanted for a particular pattern didn't work with that pattern after all.  At least, I didn't like the way it looked.  Gee, out of the thousands of available patterns, do you think I'll find one for the yarn?

The Juniper Moon Farm lace yarn Findley is merino and silk.  It is a wonderfully squooshy yarn that will be lovely to knit with.

The Berrocco Comfort worsted weight is just for fun yarn in nylon and acrylic.  It may become a scarf and hat. 

The Babe yarn in nylon and acrylic didn't work with the pattern, it overwhelmed it, so I'll be searching out the right pattern to suit.

I also bought beads at Hobby Lobby for a mystery shawl but they are hard to photograph.

No comments: